Terms of Payment
These terms of payment should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions apply to any agreement between Business Finance International and the Customer in general, including for the avoidance of doubt as to the jurisdiction and applicable law clause.
- COLLECTION AND PAYMENT FEES
- Fees are payable in accordance with the invoices or requests for payment issued by Business Finance International to the client. If the Client fails to pay an invoice or request for payment within a period of time to be specified in the invoice or request for payment, Business Finance International reserves the right not to provide any services and/or to interrupt the provision of services, and will not be liable for any costs, fees, duties or taxes owed by Customer to any agent and/or government authority in any jurisdiction, any fines or costs incurred by Customer as a result of such withdrawal of services, nor for any consequential loss or claim against Customer by any third party resulting from non-payment. If the Customer maintains a credit balance with Business Finance International and fails to pay an invoice or request for payment within the specified period,
- Fees for products and services offered by Business Finance International are published from time to time on Business Finance International's websites, or may be notified to or agreed with the Customer by direct communication. Business Finance International's fees for the provision of services will be based on the schedule of fees in force at the time the work is carried out. Business Finance International reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Business Finance International websites and to add, modify or withdraw products and services offered, without prior notice. Business Finance International shall not be liable to any person for having withdrawn or modified any of the products we sell, or for having refused or failed to process an order.
- The price of any good or service excludes GST (Goods and Services Tax) unless otherwise stated. The total purchase price, including GST, if applicable, will be displayed in the Customer's shopping cart prior to payment of the order.
- Business Finance International will not pay any interest on money held on behalf of the Client or the Entity.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- All credit and debit card payments for Business Finance International products and services are collected by Delta QuestMedia (Ireland) Ltd, Company No IE548227, registered address: The Black Church, The Black Church, St. Mary's Place, Dublin 7, Ireland. Delta Quest Media (Ireland) Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Business Finance International Ltd.
- REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- No refund is granted once the customer's order has been executed by Business Finance International, in whole or in part. No refund will be made when Business Finance International is obliged to refuse and/or cease to provide Services due to a breach by the Client of the guarantees, obligations and commitments as specified in the General terms and conditions.
- If the customer purchases one of the online services via one of Business Finance International's websites and decides to cancel the order before Business Finance International begins to execute such an order, Business Finance International will refund all amounts paid by the customer, except for the administration fee of €400, which includes merchant fees, order processing fees and other incidental costs. The refund can be requested within 30 calendar days from the day of payment. No refund will be granted for claims exceeding 30 calendar days.
- If Business Finance International ceases to provide Services or if the Client informs Business Finance International that it no longer needs the Entity, the Client must pay to Business Finance International all costs already incurred, which remain unpaid, and any fees or costs, which may be incurred by Business Finance International in connection with the de-registration, dissolution, liquidation or transfer of the Entity, including fees for the transfer, termination or exit of Business Finance International.
- In the event of a transfer of the administration of the Entity to another service provider, Business Finance International will charge, and the Client will be obliged to pay, transfer or termination or exit fees, or fees for the release of the business in accordance with the fee schedule valid at the date of the transfer, as well as all unpaid fees incurred and due by the Client on the creation of the business up to the date of such transfer.