|Limited Liability Company in Montenegro + Head Office in Podgornica + Business Address with International mail forwarding + VAT registration + Bank account in the bank of your choice: Societe Generale (France), Erste (Croatia), Crnogorska komercijalna banka (Hungary), Komercijalna banka (Serbia), NLB Montenegrobanka (Slovenia), Prva banka (Montenegro) ..., etc....||Number|
|2.250 €||1||9%||0 €||Yes|
|The head office||included|
|Online banks with IBAN in England, Belgium, Luxembourg or Lithuania||500 €|
|Additional Bank Account in Montenegro||600 €|
|Bank Account in Switzerland||1.000 €|
|Offshore bank account||1.000 €|
- Banking secrecy: (Montenegro does not participate in exchange of information, it is not one of the OECD countries, no SRC.
- Truly flexible banking system: accounts can be opened remotely, banks do not ask too many questions.
- Montenegrin companies - It is an attractive instrument with profit tax at 9%, really very flexible attitude of banks, easy accounting and fast and efficient registration. It is a nice alternative for offshore companies or for clients who are killed by bank compliance all over the world.
- -Title of stay: very easy to obtain and you can become a tax resident also if necessary for a really attractive price.
The State of Montenegro is located in south-eastern Europe, on the Adriatic coast of the Balkan Peninsula.
Montenegro shares land borders with Croatia (to the west), Bosnia and Herzegovina (to the north-west), Serbia (to the north-east), the Republic of Kosovo (to the east) and Albania (to the south-east).
Montenegro became independent in 2006.
The administrative centre of the republic and its capital is Podgorica.
The Serbian language has the status of the state language. Local residents also understand English and Russian.
The national currency is the euro.
Why is it cost-effective to register or buy a business in Montenegro?
- Low crime rate.
- Favourable investment policy. The only types of activities in which foreigners may not participate are the manufacture and sale of arms, as well as activity in border areas or national nature reserves.
- Prospects for the development of the country and expansion of international relations.
The most popular types of businesses in Montenegro are as follows:
- The hotel business (occupancy rate reaches 95 to 100% in summer);
- The restaurant business (a large number of holidaymakers make this sphere extremely promising);
- Business in the field of service provision (excursions, outdoor activities, car rentals, yachts and others).
Business registration in Montenegro is interesting not only from a commercial point of view. It is also the optimal way to legally obtain a residence permit in the country.
Due to the Law on the Attraction of Foreign Investment, the formation of a company in Montenegro now takes place under a simplified procedure.
|Total Area||13.812 Km².|
|Type of Government||Republic|
|Time difference in Paris||– 1|
|Corruption Perception Indicator||66th in the world|
|Location||South-eastern Europe, between the Adriatic Sea and Serbia|
|Climate, Maximum and Minimum Temperatures||Mediterranean climate, dry, self-propelled summers and relatively cold winters with heavy snowfall inland; Avg. Maximum temperature (July) + 35°; Avg. Minimum temperature (January) -10°; Avg.|
|Ethnic Groups||Montenegrin 43%, Serb 32%, Bosnian 8%, Albanian 5%, other (Muslims, Croats, Roma (Gypsy)) 12%|
|Exchange against USD||0,89|
|GDP per capita||17,554 USD, 70th worldwide|
|Official Language||Serbian and Albanian|
|Judicial Bodies||Constitutional Court; Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, Commercial Court, Supreme Court, General Courts; Administrative Court.|
|Executive||Head of government: Prime Minister. Ministry.|
|Legislative||Unicameral Assembly (81 seats)|
|Authorized Pre-incorporated Companies||No|
|Legal System||Civil Law|
|Types of Entities||Public limited company (ad), limited liability company (doo), partnerships (general (od) and limited (kd)), contractor, branch office|
|Local Registered Agent||No|
Shares & Capital
|Minimum authorized share capital||1 Euro|
|Minimum paid-up share capital||1 Euro|
|Minimum issued share capital||1 Euro|
|Authorized Bearer Shares||No|
|Terms of payment of the Issued Capital||To the constitution|
|Standard authorised capital||1 Euro|
|Time limits for the payment of the Authorized Capital||To the constitution|
|Standard Value of the Nominal Shares||1 Euro|
|Shares without par value allowed||No|
|Minimum corporate tax rate||9%|
|Taxes on Capital Gains||No|
|Foreign Exchange Control||No|
|Personal Income Taxes||9%|
Directors & Secretaries
|Minimum number of Directors||1|
|Residency Requirement for Directors||No|
|Companies as Authorized Director||No|
|Meetings / frequency / location of administration||If / every year / anywhere|
|Corporate Secretary required||No|
|Residency requirement for the Secretary||No|
|Qualified secretary required||No|
|Companies as Authorized Secretary||No|
Shareholders & Beneficiaries
|Minimum number of shareholders||1|
|Disclosure of Beneficiaries||No|
|Meetings / frequency / location||If / every year / anywhere|
|Obligation to file accounts||Yes|
|Publicly accessible accounts||No|
|Obligation to file the annual declaration||No|
|Publicly Available Public Accountability Statements||–|
|Obligation to prepare accounts||Yes|
|Treaties on Non-Double Taxation||36|
|Member of the OECD||No|
Prices include all business and official taxes. If official function rates or exchange rates are changed, prices may vary.
Prices include all legal and official fees. Our prices may change during the registration process only in case of changes in official taxes or exchange rates.